Many thanks to BackStoryBeauty for including me in her list of nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award. What an honor, eh? Backstorybeauty is a beauty-focused bog with gorgeous photography of the brands she uses. Plus, her posts are super relevant, such as 5 Everyday Makeup Finds That Are Easy to Use. Uh, sign me up!
So before I share a few fun facts about myself and then my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award, here’s the rules/guidelines for nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Links to their site are pretty sweet!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate no more than 15 bloggers for the award.
7 Facts About Me
- My day job includes running social media for an SEC university.
- One of my goals for next year is to get a dog…hopefully a bulldog!
- I collect houseplants like a mad lady; right now, I have nearly 15.
- I like to play old school PS1 games like Spyro to decompress at the end of a long day.
- I have citizenship in Canada, as well as the U.S., thanks to my Canadian father.
- I’ve had 3 blogs over the years, but Stumbly was my first blog. Sometimes you come back to what you love!
- I’m going to Oahu, Hawaii in August to visit one of my good friends from high school.
My nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are…
- nellaverde.com An eclectic mix of different topics including reviews, beauty and other cool advice. One post that caught my eye is how to DIY an avocado hair mask! That just sounds so cool.
- kaisydaisy.wordpress.com This blog is a cute mix of travel and food; the plate selfies are neat too.
- karascloset.net While primarily a fashion blog, there’s a lot of good posts about mental health and appreciating life.
- firstname.lastname@example.org A health blog covering a wide array of topics on natural health and staying positive.
- maepolzine.com This blog is so versatile, you’ll never be bored reading Mae’s posts. The blog style is also very unique, which is neat to see.
Congrats to the nominees! I look forward to checking out more of your work and I hope you continue to explore your passion for blogging.